Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pretty Girl Bows






This etsy seller really has it down to an art. She takes amazing pictures, makes very cute items in great color pallettes, and also has some of the cutes models :)
She has a wide variety of items too. They all look very well made, and it appears she takes pride in her work.
To learn more about her, here is her etsy profile:
"Hi, My name is Stacey. I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful daughter, Addalyn Grace. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful husband who works very hard so that I do not have to work full-time and can be at home with our daughter. After Addie was born, I began to develop an interest in hair bows and other girly things that had not interested me before. I started to love to dress Addie with cute bows in her hair, but I found many of the bows to be very expensive. So.....I learned how to make them myself. I found I really enjoyed this and began making them for friends, baby shower gifts, birthday gifts and just for fun. I have now decided to turn my love of bow making into something more than a hobby.(Hopefully!) Thanks for looking and I look forward to working with you!"

She seems like a great person, so please this local Illinoisan artist HERE...
Or her Myspace Page HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers