Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Neemies Dresses n skirts for Toddler Girls






These dresses and skirts are so cute and look really well made. I also love the setting she takes her pictures in. Isn't the model a cutie!! I can imagine how high-quality her work is, and would love to see it in person. Learn more about her from her bio:
"Hi, my name is Heather. I am a stay at home mom of 1. My daughter Gracie is 2 and so much fun. Even at this early age Gracie has shown an eye for fashion. She inspires me to create adorable designs for children.

Throughout the years while shopping for Gracie and my six nieces, I have come to realize that it can be difficult to find exactly the fashions and sizes I am looking for, especially when in comes to childrens belts.

One day, after a frustrating 4 hours at the mall I decided to dust off my old sewing machine. I soon realized I could take all those ideas in my head and create my own line of childrens clothes and accessories. I never imagined how much I would enjoy making childrens clothes and I am excited to share them with all of you..

A note to buyers - All products are created in my smoke free and pet free home.

I love custom orders too! So if you see something but would like it a little different, just convo me and we can create something together!!"

She is located in Chicago, IL. So please help support this local Illinoisan Artist/Seamstress/Mamma...
See her Etsy Shop HERE...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! those really do look fun. and super nice that she has an Etsy Shop. Thanks for the link. Also it would be nice to see some girls toddler accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Followers