Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Catz in the House






This funky shop is filled with super unique toys for babies and toddlers. You may find a toy you have never seen before, and that is the wonderful beauty of etsy!!
She uses very nice quality woods, and her wooden toys look so smooth, I just want to touch them!
Her bio is as follows...
"Hello everyone. I am the proud mother of five beautiful children, two cats . . . oh and one husband. My children are ages 10 (my only girl), 6, 4, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I create and sell so I can stay home with all my children but especially my little guy who has heart and lung disease with down syndrome, he is also often on oxygen. God has blessed us richly with this child and if given the chance will change anyone's heart that he meets. All of my children leave faithful imprints on the hearts of those they share their life with. I am truly blessed. In my spare time I love to crochet, quilt, bead, read, and photography because I have so much free time you know:):). Papa Cat does all the woodworking and enjoys making new designs of soap dishes and quilt blocks, he loves to do custom work. My goal for 2008 is to read my Bible from cover to cover not once, not twice, but three times. After losing my Mother this past year to cancer my faith has multiplied tremendously. I always had great faith but it is stronger than ever now. I know there is a God and heaven is very real. Haven't met God yet, been a stranger to Him lately? Find Him and get to know Him in the church of your choice today. God's Blessings be upon all of you by the blood of His Precious Son, Jesus Christ.
Visit our catz family at
catzinthehouse.blogspot.com
or
http://www.flickr.com/photos/catzinthehouse/"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for showing off our quality oak toys with your readers. I really appreciate it. Many blessings, Mama Cat

    ReplyDelete

Followers